A real hot tip for modern history lovers!
During this tour our guide will show you the important places connected with the duration and the fall of communism at the end of the 20th century in Prague. We will visit for example:
- the “Lennon Wall” – famous graffiti wall where many gatherings of regime opponents took place
- the baroque St. Nicolaus Church – where the former secret state police used to have its observatory to spy on the foreign embassies and its visitors
- the Embassy of Germany – former Western Germany Embassy that provided a refuge to thousands of Eastern Germans in summer of 1989 who were trying to flee to the free world
- Bartolomejska street – the feared headquarters of former Secret State Police where brutal interrogations took place…
- Jizni mesto – the largest housing estate located south off the centre was planned to house 80.000 inhabitants (it would be the 12th largest Czech town!)
Feel free to contact us about “Post-communist Prague“
Customised programs in Prague and the Czech Republic are our game
We provide complete incoming services, conference management, incentive programs and team building in Prague and the Czech Republic. While covering both business and leisure tours, we successfully cooperate with international tour operators and travel agencies, corporate clients and groups of tourists, but also demanding individual travelers.
Get inspired by our other packages
Green Event in Prague, June 2012 Thank you Inspira for a most wonderful day, celebrating Green Prague with DotGreen Community! On behalf of DotGreen, Neustar, Inc. and our ICANN Friends, you created a perfect “People & Planet” Green Event in Prague for our group. It was an inspiring and memorable day!
Thank you so much for your kind follow-up… Hope to be able to do business with you and your company soon!!! 😉
Pilgrim group to the Czech Republic, April 2015
Incentive trip to Prague, September 2014
I want to say “Thank you” with the typical “Linzer Torte” for your great work. I know a lot of DMCs, but most of them don’t have your quality!
You are great!