Tours of the Czech Republic and Eastern Europe prepared especially for photographers
Our photography oriented tours are customized especially for people interested in photography, should they be avid amateurs or photographers. We will select carefully the destinations, arrange for local specialist photo guides, show the clients best angles for perfect pictures and customize everything according to your needs. (E.g. using large vehicle to fit in all your gear, early start in the morning for the best light, advise the secret tips for best pictures, etc.).
Each tour is different, but here are some of our hints for destinations not to be missed:
1) Czech Republic:
– of course Prague, the capital, that would require a weeks’ time on its own
– but there are photogenic locations in Prague vicinity well worth visiting – for example Vltava River viewpoints and Svaty Jan pod Skalou (several viewpoints on the rolling Central Bohemian ladnscape that trully pay off!), or Kokorinsko (protected landscape area of sandstone towers and towns), or Voděrady beechwoods (vast wooden complex composed mainly by beech trees – great for capturing the autumn colours)
– further away from Prague there is for example Trebonsko (a protected area full of ponds, woods and meadows), Bohemian Switzerland National Park (a picturesque rock region in the north-western Czech Republic, whose most famous feature is Pravčice Sandstone Gate – the biggest natural rock arch in Europe), Kuks (large baroque complex located in Eastern Bohemia comprises master pieces of baroque architecture + sculpture making), or “Moravian Tuscany (a unique cultural landscape, where many photographers come to catch the special beauty of rolling fields undisturbed by any civilization.
– High Tatras – the highest Slovakian mountains perfect for autumn colours, but also during other seasons. Here the dramatic contrasts of high summits, deep lakes and unique flora is the main target.
– Banska Stiavnica (UNESCO) – renaissance town that experienced a spectacular peak in the 1700s, when local mining of silver and gold made it Hungarian realm’s third-largest city.
– Budapest – a magnificent capital on Danube River with a special tour of its Art Nouveau architecture
– puszta – unique ecosystem with characteristic landscape composed of treeless plains, saline steppes and salt lakes. It also includes scattered sand dunes, low, wet forests and freshwater marshes along the floodplains of the ancient rivers. There are also great horse shows to be seen there
Feel free to contact us about “Photography tour“
Customised programs in Prague and the Czech Republic are our game
We provide complete incoming services, conference management, incentive programs and team building in Prague and the Czech Republic. While covering both business and leisure tours, we successfully cooperate with international tour operators and travel agencies, corporate clients and groups of tourists, but also demanding individual travelers.
Get inspired by our other packages
Post WWII tour
UNESCO and culture
Kutná Hora Excursion
Activities on Vltava River
UNESCO and culture
Fishing on ponds
VIP and luxury
Wine tour of Eastern Europe
Thank you so much for organising this wonderful trip for us. I love seeing all the beautiful old buildings and cathedrals and the picturesque scenery along the River Danube. inspired me. The hotels you picked for us in Czech are centrally located and clean. The hotel room in Prague was quite big. Our tour guide in Czech was friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
Private tour to Eastern Europe, May 2015
Another very good feedback from these clients for their driver:
„But since we are on the email, you may like to know and convey our appreciation to our Czech driver for the Salzburg-Czesky Krumlov segments. We all found him to be a very careful ,considerate and safe driver. He helped to make that long road trip very comfortable and enjoyable for us.“
He is our unsung silent hero ! The family are very well travelled and if they make it a point to raise this up, I’m sure he is indeed a star ! Please convey our sincerest THANK YOU to him and please let him know the family thank him and comment him very well for his service !
I think I want to use him for all MY future VIPs booking 🙂
Private tour to Eastern Europe, October 2014
Thank you so much for your kind follow-up… Hope to be able to do business with you and your company soon!!! 😉