The 100 years by Prague
A brand new tip for modern history lovers!
On this tour, your steps will lead you to significant places linked to the first 100 years of the Czeco-Slovak history, such as:
- the “Art Nouveau Palaces ” – the palaces near Wenceslas Square, also called ‚heart of the Prague society‘, are the demonstration of the 1920’s modernist architectural wit and practicality combining ateliers, former apartments, bars, cinema and passageways.
- the Memorials: Heores of Heydrichiade and of Victims of Communism – the story of the parachutists, the realizers of the world-known operation Anthropoid, was processed in the Czeco-British-French coproduction movie in 2016. The stage of the coup’s aftermath, the infamous church of the Saints Cyril and Methodius and its crypt, were turned into memorial.
- Atelier of Josef Sudek – one of the most significant Czech photographers of the 40’s and 50’s of the last century, Josef Sudek, used to live and work in his atelier on the foothill of Petřín. The garden adjoining the atelier appears on most of the famous pieces of Sudek’s work. .
- Kotva & My department stores – the specific ‚bee comb‘ ground plan of the geometric building of Kotva, and hi-tech architectonic style à la Parisian Centre Georges Pompidou of My department stores earned attention of the world construction experts.
- Line A underground – this Prague underground line’s route is the most famous for the concave & convex decoration of the interiors of its stations, reminding of nature and historical importance of places under which the route goes.
- Žižkov Television Tower – one piece of the post-communist face of Prague with construction ended in the democratic regime. One of the most controversial buildings of Prague, the fate of which partly reminding that of the Parisian Eiffel Tower, offers breathtaking and extraordinary views of Prague.
Feel free to contact us about “The 100 years by Prague“
Customised programs in Prague and the Czech Republic are our game
We provide complete incoming services, conference management, incentive programs and team building in Prague and the Czech Republic. While covering both business and leisure tours, we successfully cooperate with international tour operators and travel agencies, corporate clients and groups of tourists, but also demanding individual travelers.
Get inspired by our other packages
Wood carving workshop
Spa and wellness
Karlovy Vary Excursion
On the tracks of Czech beer
Prague for Men
Green Event in Prague, June 2012 Thank you Inspira for a most wonderful day, celebrating Green Prague with DotGreen Community! On behalf of DotGreen, Neustar, Inc. and our ICANN Friends, you created a perfect “People & Planet” Green Event in Prague for our group. It was an inspiring and memorable day!
Thank you so much for organising this wonderful trip for us. I love seeing all the beautiful old buildings and cathedrals and the picturesque scenery along the River Danube. inspired me.
The hotels you picked for us in Czech are centrally located and clean. The hotel room in Prague was quite big. Our tour guide in Czech was friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
Private tour to Eastern Europe, May 2015
Another very good feedback from these clients for their driver:
„But since we are on the email, you may like to know and convey our appreciation to our Czech driver for the Salzburg-Czesky Krumlov segments. We all found him to be a very careful ,considerate and safe driver. He helped to make that long road trip very comfortable and enjoyable for us.“
He is our unsung silent hero ! The family are very well travelled and if they make it a point to raise this up, I’m sure he is indeed a star ! Please convey our sincerest THANK YOU to him and please let him know the family thank him and comment him very well for his service !
I think I want to use him for all MY future VIPs booking 🙂